Difficulty: easy, Serving: 2
This stir-fry is as good, and almost as easy, as your favorite take out.
- 5"1lb (450g) pork, thinly sliced and cut into 1/4"" strips
- 1 ½ tablespoons oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 small red chili, chopped
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- Cilantro, to garnish
- Pat pork with a paper towel to remove moisture. Add pork, salt, pepper and cornstarch until coated. Set Aside.
- In another bowl, throw in minced garlic, ginger, red chili, soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Set Aside.
- Heat wok. Add oil. When oil is almost smoking, add pork. Sauté until cooked through and pork is crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce into the wok. Stir quickly to coat pork in the glaze. (Watch carefully. The sauce can burn easily)
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with rice.
To find tips on seasoning and cleaning our hand hammered wok, visit FAQ.