Difficulty: easy, Serving: 2
One of my daughter’s favourite dish and takes only 20 minutes to make. If you are looking for a quick stir-fry recipe, I would recommend trying this one out.
- 1 cup ground beef
- 2 cups diced celery
- 4 cloves of garlic, sliced
- 1 fresh red chili, cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon Chinese cooking wine
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- ½ tablespoon oyster sauce
- Heat wok over medium heat. Add oil.
- Add minced beef and stir-fry for 2 minutes until brown. Pour in cooking wine and cook for 1 minute. Set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil. Stir in the garlic slices and chili, sauté for about 30 seconds until fragrant.
- Stir in celery. Cook for about 5 minutes until the celery starts to turn soft
- Pour back in the minced beef, toss in soy sauce and oyster sauce, stir fry for another 1-2 minutes, add salt to taste.
To find tips on seasoning and cleaning our hand hammered wok, visit FAQ.