Difficulty: easy, Serving: 2
This dish of smooth scrambled egg and mushroom cooked in Chinese style is sure to excite your tastebuds!
- 2 eggs
- 11/2 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 31/2 oz (100g) mushrooms
- 4 stalks green onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons oil
- white pepper to taste
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, and stir them together with 1/2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Slice up mushrooms into desired length.
- Heat up wok. Add oil.
- Add mushroom. Adjust the flavor with the remaining soy sauce and white pepper.
- Pour in the egg mixture and keep stirring.
- Add green onions and mix them together."
- Bring everything to a boil. Then turn down the heat to simmer for about 60 minutes using low heat. Add water if needed.
To find tips on seasoning and cleaning our hand hammered wok, visit FAQ.