- All Products
- Aluminum Wok Lid Cover...
Experience authentic stir-fries
Universal Fit all 14" woks
Designed to fit our 14" hand hammered wok also suitable for other types of 14" woks. Traditional flat-top dome ensures optimal heat distribution. Seals in moisture for flavourful results. Ideal for steaming, braising and minimising splatter when deep-frying.
Commercial grade, durable, heavy gauge aluminum construction with a stay cool wooden handle.
Seals in moisture
Works perfectly with our 14" Mammafong® woks. The lid retains heat and moisture inside the wok to create tender, succulent results every time. Whether you're simmering soup, braising, smoking pork ribs, or steaming dumplings.
Ease of use
This flat-top dome transforms your Mammafong® wok into a versatile, multi-use tool. You can use it for steaming, braising, reducing splatter when deep-frying and keeping food warm until ready to serve.
Check out our wok lid in action!
4.8 inches (12 cm)
13 inches (33 cm)
13 inches (33cm)
|Product Weight(approx.):||0.74 pounds (0.34 kg)|
US Warehouse, AU Warehouse, CA Warehouse
- Season wok before first use. Wok arrives with a pre-coating of oil lightly covering the interior surface. Remove the oil coating by hand-washing the wok in hot water with a scouring pad and detergent. Rinse and dry with a paper towel. If the paper towel remains black, scrub the wok again (you want naked steel, with no oil on it). Place the wok over high heat. You will notice that orange-yellow steel will begin to turn blue. When done, the entire surface of the wok should be blue.
- Suitable for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Use wok ring stands for induction, electric and ceramic cooktops.
- The wok will become very hot during cooking. Please exercise caution.
- Hand-wash in hot water. Stuck-on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat, allowing traces of grease from cooking to burn onto the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
Ask about this product
Have a question?