Authentic Hand Hammered Small Wok, 12" Carbon Steel Chinese Pow Wok, Traditional Round Bottom Wok
- The wok - Traditional wok used by professional chefs. This Chinese wok is built to last and stand up to the demands of busy commercial kitchens. With a little TLC, your wok can be just like the one my mamma owned for decades.
- Authentically hammered wok - 100% hand hammered pow wok created by our team of master craftsmen in Guangdong, China. Each Chinese wok is uniquely crafted with precision, passion and care.
- Healthy non-stick - The surface of the wok will become naturally non-stick with use and allows you to use less oil in your cooking. Carbon steel is safe and non-toxic, enabling you to create healthy meals for your family.
- Harness the authentic wok hei - Premium carbon steel and heavy gauge body ensures fast heat up and superior heat distribution over the entire cooking surface. That’s the secret to create an intense smoky, fresh-and-crunchy stir fry every time.
- The ultimate gift for a cook - For the chef who swears by carbon steel wok; for the home cook who's discovered the allure of carbon steel wok; for the guy with a penchant for cooking; for the mom who appreciates a quality wok - give them all the gift of a carbon steel Mammafong® wok.
Experience authentic stir-fries
The Workhorse Wok
Made of heavy 16-gauge (1.2mm) carbon steel that is lightweight for easy lifting while you cook. Traditional carbon steel construction disperses heat evenly and quickly for optimum cooking performance. With proper care and maintenance, your Mammafong® wok can give you a lifetime of delicious meals!
Heavy Duty, Commercial Graded
Traditional wok used by professional chefs, this Chinese wok is built to last and stand up to the demands of busy commercial kitchens.
No Toxic Coating
The healthy alternative to non-stick cookware. Our carbon steel wok sits nicely between stainless steel and cast iron. It is as light as stainless steel and as non-stick as cast iron. It ensures fast heats up and heat retention . Importantly, it is 100% non-toxic: Free from PFOA, PTFE, PFOS and Lead.
The more you cook, the better your wok performs. Your Mammafong® wok arrives with a foundational seasoning of 100% vegetable oil (free from synthetic coatings and chemicals). The wok will become naturally non-stick with use and allows you to use less oil while cooking. As you build up your own seasoning, you write your own culinary story into your wok with every dish.
100% hand hammered pow wok created by our team of master craftsmen in Guangdong, China. Each Chinese wok is uniquely crafted with precision, passion and care.
All natural material
This carbon steel wok has been built for rapid movement, even heating and durability. Made with high grade carbon steel and a natural eucalyptus handle, it features a perfectly sized base for your home's stovetop.
Harness the authentic wok hei
Ditch expensive, mediocre takeout and make your own healthy and delicious meals at home. This wok is the one-pot wonder of Asian cooking. You can stir-fry, deep-fry, sauté, steam and braise easily using your Mammafong® wok.
Ease to clean
Once your wok is well seasoned, cleaning and maintaining it is a breeze. For more information, check out our wok care tips
To receive your package between and
We provide shipping to the United States and Australia.
Items in stock will typically ship out within 1-2 business days. Once dispatched, an email will be sent containing the tracking number for the parcel.
Your order will be shipped from Melbourne, Australia or Los Angeles, USA (depending on location) using Fedex (US destinations only), Auspost or Fastway(AUS destinations only) which typically takes no longer than seven working days delivery after manifested. Please also note that delivery dates are not guaranteed and may include extra transit time because of unforeseen delays. Late deliveries are always a possibility, however, we will try our best to ensure all deliveries arrive on time.
FREE shipping for orders over $99.
Orders under $99 will have a flat $9.95 shipping fee applied (Promotions and discounts do not apply to minimum purchase requirement)
You pay only what our shipping company charges - we never charge extra handling fees!
When you provide a postal code on the shopping cart checkout page, you will receive our most accurate shipping rate quote based on the items in your cart. We send your postal code and the cubic volume and weight of your order to our shipping partners, and they provide the shipping quote directly to you. You will be charged the actual dollar value of the shipping quote displayed during checkout.
Although we make every effort to ensure these quotes are accurate, we reserve the right to refuse orders with major discrepancies between the shipping quote, and our actual shipping cost.
Customs, duties, and taxes
Orders may be subject to duties and customs fees at point of delivery.
Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes are based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold. Because the rules and standards vary so much from country-to-country, it is best to contact local customs office if you have any further questions specific to custom fees.
We do not cover the cost of any custom duties or taxes due. These fees are responsibility of the recipient and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. Customs fee are determined your by country's government and we does not acquire any of the funds.
Return and refund
We're proud of our product quality, value and craftsmanship. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a variety of refund and exchange options.
Please see our complete return policy here.
- Season wok before first use. Wok arrives with a pre-coating of oil lightly covering the interior surface. Remove the oil coating by hand-washing the wok in hot water with a scouring pad and detergent. Rinse and dry with a paper towel. If the paper towel remains black, scrub the wok again (you want naked steel, with no oil on it). Place the wok over high heat. You will notice that orange-yellow steel will begin to turn blue. When done, the entire surface of the wok should be blue.
- Suitable for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Use wok ring stands for induction, electric and ceramic cooktops.
- The wok will become very hot during cooking. Please exercise caution.
- Hand-wash in hot water. Stuck-on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat, allowing traces of grease from cooking to burn onto the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
Ask about this product
Have a question?