Experience authentic stir-fries
Heavy Duty, Commercial Graded
Traditional wok used by professional chefs, this Chinese wok is built to last and stand up to the demands of busy commercial kitchens.
No Toxic Coating
The healthy alternative to non-stick cookware. Our carbon steel wok sits nicely between stainless steel and cast iron. It is as light as stainless steel and as non-stick as cast iron. It ensures fast heats up and heat retention . Importantly, it is 100% non-toxic: Free from PFOA, PTFE, PFOS and Lead.
The more you cook, the better your wok performs. Your Mammafong® wok arrives with a foundational seasoning of 100% vegetable oil (free from synthetic coatings and chemicals). The wok will become naturally non-stick with use and allows you to use less oil while cooking. As you build up your own seasoning, you write your own culinary story into your wok with every dish.
100% hand hammered pow wok created by our team of master craftsmen in Guangdong, China. Each Chinese wok is uniquely crafted with precision, passion and care.
All natural material
This carbon steel wok has been built for rapid movement, even heating and durability. Made with high grade carbon steel and a natural eucalyptus handle, it features a perfectly sized base for your home's stovetop.
Harness the authentic wok hei
Ditch expensive, mediocre takeout and make your own healthy and delicious meals at home. This wok is the one-pot wonder of Asian cooking. You can stir-fry, deep-fry, sauté, steam and braise easily using your Mammafong® wok.
Ease to clean
Once your wok is well seasoned, cleaning and maintaining it is a breeze. For more information, check out our wok care tips.
- Season wok before first use. Wok arrives with a pre-coating of oil lightly covering the interior surface. Remove the oil coating by hand-washing the wok in hot water with a scouring pad and detergent. Rinse and dry with a paper towel. If the paper towel remains black, scrub the wok again (you want naked steel, with no oil on it). Place the wok over high heat. You will notice that orange-yellow steel will begin to turn blue. When done, the entire surface of the wok should be blue.
- Suitable for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Use wok ring stands for induction, electric and ceramic cooktops.
- The wok will become very hot during cooking. Please exercise caution.
- Hand-wash in hot water. Stuck-on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat, allowing traces of grease from cooking to burn onto the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
Ask about this product
Have a question?