- All Products
- Pre-Seasoned Blue Carbon Steel...
Experience authentic stir-fries
Flat base sits securely on any stovetop. Suitable for gas, electric and induction cooking.
Ready to wok
Our pre-seasoned woks come with a blue-grey natural protective coating to prevent corrosion. By applying an intense heat with a natural oil treatment during the manufacturing process, our pre-seasoned woks come non-stick and ready to use. Get cooking and build up layers of flavour on the surface. Our wok is made from carbon steel and is reactive, so it won't stay blue - it will darken and develop its patina. With proper seasoning, your wok will improve with age and use, developing a beautiful, black, non-stick patina adding authentic flavour to your cooking.
Unlike other pre-seasoned woks on the market that are chemically sprayed, your Mammafong® wok is sealed with a blend of natural oils at intense heat. This creates a superb and slippery non-stick surface, allowing you to create delicious meals every time.
Double Baking Process
Our woks are twice baked in an industrial oven. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the carbon steel. This unique process creates a strong, durable non-stick coating that would take many months of home use to achieve.
Heavy Duty, Commercial Graded
Traditional wok used by professional chefs, this Chinese wok is built to last and stand up to the demands of busy commercial kitchens.
100% hand hammered pow wok created by our team of master craftsmen in Guangdong, China. Each Chinese wok is uniquely crafted with precision, passion and care.
All natural material
This carbon steel wok has been built for rapid movement, even heating and durability. Made with high grade carbon steel and a natural eucalyptus handle, it features a perfectly sized base for your home's stovetop.
Harness the authentic wok hei
Ditch expensive, mediocre takeout and make your own healthy and delicious meals at home. This wok is the one-pot wonder of Asian cooking. You can stir-fry, deep-fry, sauté, steam and braise easily using your Mammafong® wok.
Ease to clean
Once your wok is well seasoned, cleaning and maintaining it is a breeze. For more information, check out our wok care tips and Q&A
100% Carbon Steel
7.5 inches (19 cm)
14 inches (35.5 cm)
22.5 inches (57cm)
|Product Weight (approx.):||3.3 pounds (1.5 kg)|
|Gauge (approx.):||16 1.2mm|
US Warehouse, AU Warehouse, CA Warehouse
- Season wok before first use. Wok arrives with a pre-coating of oil lightly covering the interior surface. Remove the oil coating by hand-washing the wok in hot water with a scouring pad and detergent. Rinse and dry with a paper towel. If the paper towel remains black, scrub the wok again (you want naked steel, with no oil on it). Place the wok over high heat. You will notice that orange-yellow steel will begin to turn blue. When done, the entire surface of the wok should be blue.
- Suitable for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Use wok ring stands for induction, electric and ceramic cooktops.
- The wok will become very hot during cooking. Please exercise caution.
- Hand-wash in hot water. Stuck-on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat, allowing traces of grease from cooking to burn onto the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
Ask about this product
Have a question?