Pre-Seasoned Blue Carbon Steel Hand Hammered Flat Bottom Pow Wok - 14" with Helper Handle
- EASY TO WOK - This wok arrives to you pre-seasoned with a natural coating. All that's left to do is get cooking and building up layers of flavour on the carbon steel surface.
- SUPER-SEASONED - Unlike other pre-seasoned woks on the market that are chemically sprayed, our Mammafong® wok is sealed with a blend of natural oils at intense heat. This creates a superb and slippery non-stick surface, allowing you to create delicious stir-fries and more.
- DOUBLE BAKING PROCESS - Our woks are twice baked in an industrial oven. Allowing the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the carbon steel. This unique process creates a strong, durable non-stick coating that would take many months of at home use to achieve.
- FLAT BOTTOM WOK- Flat base sits securely on any stovetop. Suitable for gas and electric cooktops.
- HARNESS THE WOK HEI - 100% hand hammered pow wok with machine pressed flat base crafted by our team of master craftsmen in Guangdong, China.
Experience authentic stir-fries
Ready to wok
Our pre-seasoned woks come with a blue-grey natural protective coating to prevent corrosion. By applying an intense heat with a natural oil treatment during the manufacturing process, our pre-seasoned woks come non-stick and ready to use. Get cooking and build up layers of flavour on the surface. Our wok is made from carbon steel and is reactive, so it won't stay blue - it will darken and develop its patina. With proper seasoning, your wok will improve with age and use, developing a beautiful, black, non-stick patina adding authentic flavour to your cooking.
Unlike other pre-seasoned woks on the market that are chemically sprayed, your Mammafong® wok is sealed with a blend of natural oils at intense heat. This creates a superb and slippery non-stick surface, allowing you to create delicious meals every time.
Double Baking Process
Our woks are twice baked in an industrial oven. This allows the oil to penetrate deeply into the pores of the carbon steel. This unique process creates a strong, durable non-stick coating that would take many months of home use to achieve.
Heavy Duty, Commercial Graded
Traditional wok used by professional chefs, this Chinese wok is built to last and stand up to the demands of busy commercial kitchens.
100% hand hammered pow wok created by our team of master craftsmen in Guangdong, China. Each Chinese wok is uniquely crafted with precision, passion and care.
All natural material
This carbon steel wok has been built for rapid movement, even heating and durability. Made with high grade carbon steel and a natural eucalyptus handle, it features a perfectly sized base for your home's stovetop.
Harness the authentic wok hei
Ditch expensive, mediocre takeout and make your own healthy and delicious meals at home. This wok is the one-pot wonder of Asian cooking. You can stir-fry, deep-fry, sauté, steam and braise easily using your Mammafong® wok.
Ease to clean
Once your wok is well seasoned, cleaning and maintaining it is a breeze. For more information, check out our wok care tips.
To receive your package between and
We provide shipping to the United States and Australia.
Items in stock will typically ship out within 1-2 business days. Once dispatched, an email will be sent containing the tracking number for the parcel.
Your order will be shipped from Melbourne, Australia or Los Angeles, USA (depending on location) using Fedex (US destinations only), Auspost or Fastway(AUS destinations only) which typically takes no longer than seven working days delivery after manifested. Please also note that delivery dates are not guaranteed and may include extra transit time because of unforeseen delays. Late deliveries are always a possibility, however, we will try our best to ensure all deliveries arrive on time.
FREE shipping for orders over $99.
Orders under $99 will have a flat $9.95 shipping fee applied (Promotions and discounts do not apply to minimum purchase requirement)
You pay only what our shipping company charges - we never charge extra handling fees!
When you provide a postal code on the shopping cart checkout page, you will receive our most accurate shipping rate quote based on the items in your cart. We send your postal code and the cubic volume and weight of your order to our shipping partners, and they provide the shipping quote directly to you. You will be charged the actual dollar value of the shipping quote displayed during checkout.
Although we make every effort to ensure these quotes are accurate, we reserve the right to refuse orders with major discrepancies between the shipping quote, and our actual shipping cost.
Customs, duties, and taxes
Orders may be subject to duties and customs fees at point of delivery.
Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes are based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold. Because the rules and standards vary so much from country-to-country, it is best to contact local customs office if you have any further questions specific to custom fees.
We do not cover the cost of any custom duties or taxes due. These fees are responsibility of the recipient and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. Customs fee are determined your by country's government and we does not acquire any of the funds.
Return and refund
We're proud of our product quality, value and craftsmanship. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a variety of refund and exchange options.
Please see our complete return policy here.
- Season wok before first use. Wok arrives with a pre-coating of oil lightly covering the interior surface. Remove the oil coating by hand-washing the wok in hot water with a scouring pad and detergent. Rinse and dry with a paper towel. If the paper towel remains black, scrub the wok again (you want naked steel, with no oil on it). Place the wok over high heat. You will notice that orange-yellow steel will begin to turn blue. When done, the entire surface of the wok should be blue.
- Suitable for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Use wok ring stands for induction, electric and ceramic cooktops.
- The wok will become very hot during cooking. Please exercise caution.
- Hand-wash in hot water. Stuck-on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat, allowing traces of grease from cooking to burn onto the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
Ask about this product
Have a question?