Wok Spatula Stainless Steel, 15" Long with Sturdy Wooden Handle Wok Turner, Stir Fry Wok Utensils
- 【High quality wok turner】- Constructed with commercial grade 18/10 stainless steel to prevent bending, breaking and rusting.
- 【15 Inch length】- Designed to fit our 14 inch wok or any cookware. This wok chuan provides adequate distance to prevent getting burnt while offering control to flip foods easily.
- 【Perfectly shaped】- Curved spatula head reaches into the bottom of the wok, allowing you to stir fry with expert precision. Giving you fantastic results every time.
- 【Sturdy handle】 - Solid and smooth wooden handle, securely fastened with stainless steel rivets.
- 【Multi-tasking stir fry tool】 - Versatile yet functional, this spatula can be used with any cookware to stir fry. Also suitable for use as a spoon.
- High quality wok turner - Constructed with commercial grade 18/10 stainless steel to prevent bend, break and rust.
- 15 Inch length - Designed to fit our 14 inch wok or any cookware, this wok chuan provides enough distance to prevent getting burnt while also enough control to flip foods easily.
- Perfectly shaped - Curved shape spatula head reaches into the bottom of a wok, allowing it to stir fry with expert precision, giving you fantastic results every time.
- Sturdy handle - Solid smooth wooden handle securely riveted with stainless steel rivets
- Multi-tasking stir fry tool - Versatile and functional, this spatula can be used with any cookware for stir fry. Can Also be Used as a spoon to pick up liquid in frying pan or other cookware.
To receive your package between and
We provide shipping to the United States and Australia.
Items in stock will typically ship out within 1-2 business days. Once dispatched, an email will be sent containing the tracking number for the parcel.
Your order will be shipped from Melbourne, Australia or Los Angeles, USA (depending on location) using Fedex (US destinations only), Auspost or Fastway(AUS destinations only) which typically takes no longer than seven working days delivery after manifested. Please also note that delivery dates are not guaranteed and may include extra transit time because of unforeseen delays. Late deliveries are always a possibility, however, we will try our best to ensure all deliveries arrive on time.
FREE shipping for orders over $99.
Orders under $99 will have a flat $9.95 shipping fee applied (Promotions and discounts do not apply to minimum purchase requirement)
You pay only what our shipping company charges - we never charge extra handling fees!
When you provide a postal code on the shopping cart checkout page, you will receive our most accurate shipping rate quote based on the items in your cart. We send your postal code and the cubic volume and weight of your order to our shipping partners, and they provide the shipping quote directly to you. You will be charged the actual dollar value of the shipping quote displayed during checkout.
Although we make every effort to ensure these quotes are accurate, we reserve the right to refuse orders with major discrepancies between the shipping quote, and our actual shipping cost.
Customs, duties, and taxes
Orders may be subject to duties and customs fees at point of delivery.
Although charges are not always incurred, assessment of duties and taxes are based on the value of the order and the tax-free threshold. Because the rules and standards vary so much from country-to-country, it is best to contact local customs office if you have any further questions specific to custom fees.
We do not cover the cost of any custom duties or taxes due. These fees are responsibility of the recipient and these fees are collected at the time of delivery. Customs fee are determined your by country's government and we does not acquire any of the funds.
Return and refund
We're proud of our product quality, value and craftsmanship. If for any reason you're not satisfied with your purchase, we offer a variety of refund and exchange options.
Please see our complete return policy here.
- Season wok before first use. Wok arrives with a pre-coating of oil lightly covering the interior surface. Remove the oil coating by hand-washing the wok in hot water with a scouring pad and detergent. Rinse and dry with a paper towel. If the paper towel remains black, scrub the wok again (you want naked steel, with no oil on it). Place the wok over high heat. You will notice that orange-yellow steel will begin to turn blue. When done, the entire surface of the wok should be blue.
- Suitable for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Use wok ring stands for induction, electric and ceramic cooktops.
- The wok will become very hot during cooking. Please exercise caution.
- Hand-wash in hot water. Stuck-on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat, allowing traces of grease from cooking to burn onto the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
Ask about this product
Have a question?