- High quality wok turner - Constructed with commercial grade 18/10 stainless steel to prevent bend, break and rust.
- 15 Inch length - Designed to fit our 14 inch wok or any cookware, this wok chuan provides enough distance to prevent getting burnt while also enough control to flip foods easily.
- Perfectly shaped - Curved shape spatula head reaches into the bottom of a wok, allowing it to stir fry with expert precision, giving you fantastic results every time.
- Sturdy handle - Solid smooth wooden handle securely riveted with stainless steel rivets
- Multi-tasking stir fry tool - Versatile and functional, this spatula can be used with any cookware for stir fry. Can Also be Used as a spoon to pick up liquid in frying pan or other cookware.
- Season wok before first use. Wok arrives with a pre-coating of oil lightly covering the interior surface. Remove the oil coating by hand-washing the wok in hot water with a scouring pad and detergent. Rinse and dry with a paper towel. If the paper towel remains black, scrub the wok again (you want naked steel, with no oil on it). Place the wok over high heat. You will notice that orange-yellow steel will begin to turn blue. When done, the entire surface of the wok should be blue.
- Suitable for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Use wok ring stands for induction, electric and ceramic cooktops.
- The wok will become very hot during cooking. Please exercise caution.
- Hand-wash in hot water. Stuck-on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat, allowing traces of grease from cooking to burn onto the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
Ask about this product
Have a question?