Look what we found from Mamma's old cookie tin! 📼
A very informative and entertaining vintage tv commercial 📺 about Authentic Chinese Hand-Hammered Carbon Steel wok just like the Mammafong® one. Wondering how many people bought their first authentic wok after watching this.
In this video, you will learn about:
- History and the origin of Authentic Chinese Hand-Hammered Carbon Steel wok
- Different type of wok cooking style
- Tips and tricks on wok cooking
- Which type of oil to use for wok cooking
- Different wok cooking techniques
- What is the difference between cooking on the side of the work versus the center.
- The secret of cooking tendering meat in wok.
- Introduction of various wok accessories and utensils and do you really need them: Spatula, Lid, Ladle, Strainer, Bamboo brush, Wok ring...etc
- Which type of wok to choose: stainless steel, machine made, electric
- How hand-hammered wok is made, why is the thickness not the same on the side and in the middle?
- The use of a wok ring and Do you really need one?
- what other use of a wok? bbq? fry chicken?
- Why wok cooking is healthier
- What is the advantage of a hand hammered wok compared to a machine made one.
- How to maintain your wok after each use.
All of these wok cooking essentials jam packed in just 15 mins.
A must watch if you want to buy or know more about wok!
Source: from a unknown public broadcast. For educational/comment use only. Copyright remains under its original creator.