- 15 mins
Quick, easy and completely customizable to what you have on hand.
- 500g beef mince
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 scallion
- 4 eggs
- Noodles of choice, prepared following packet instructions
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- Green onions, thinly sliced, to serve
- Heat up your wok. Add oil. Cook mince and chili for 5 minutes, breaking it up and stir-fry until browned.
- Add hoisin sauce. Keep stirring until well combined. Add scallion and 1 tablespoon of water and toss until well combined. Set aside.
- Heat remaining oil in a wok. Fry eggs for 2-3 minutes.
- Spoon mince mixture over noodles. Place an egg over mince. You may serve with steamed Asian greens.
To find tips on seasoning and cleaning our hand hammered wok, visit FAQ.