- 15 mins
This stir-fry is as good, and almost as easy, as your favorite take out.
- 2 tablespoons peanut or vegetable oil
- 1/2 tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoons black beans sauce
- 4-5 scallions, sliced on a bias, white and green parts
- 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- Pat pork with a paper towel to remove moisture. Add pork, salt, pepper and cornstarch until coated. Set Aside.
- In another bowl, throw in minced garlic, ginger, red chili, soy sauce, sugar, salt and pepper. Set Aside.
- Heat wok. Add oil. When oil is almost smoking, add pork. Sauté until cooked through and pork is crispy, about 5 minutes.
- Pour the sauce into the wok. Stir quickly to coat pork in the glaze. (Watch carefully. The sauce can burn easily)
- Garnish with cilantro and serve with rice.
To find tips on seasoning and cleaning our hand hammered wok, visit FAQ.