- 25 mins
A perfect answer to the “What’s for dinner” . You can substitute whatever vegetables and noodles you have on hand.
- LEMON GINGER DRESSING
- 3/4 teaspoons Chili powder
- Grated zest of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 inch section of ginger, peeled and grated
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- THE NOODLES
- 1 pound fresh egg noodles
- 7 ounces mushrooms or shiitake mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tablespoons oil
- 2 bunch choy sum
- 1 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoons green onion
- 4 eggs
- Mix up the dressing. Set aside.
- Heat wok and add 1 tablespoons oil. Crack the eggs into the wok and cook until the whites are set but the yolk is still runny. Set aside.
- Heat the wok over high heat and add oil. Sauté the mushrooms for 2 minutes.
- Add choy sum and stir-fry for another 2 minutes.
- Toss in the egg noodles and cook for 3 minutes. Add in the dressing and green onion. Toss well.
- Serve with fried egg and garnish with sesame seeds.
To find tips on seasoning and cleaning our hand hammered wok, visit FAQ.