- 15 mins
Who says you can't cook Italian pasta in a wok? Get dinner on the table under 20 minutes with this fresh and quick recipe.
- 8 oz. (220 g) linguine
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 ¼ lb. (565 g) shrimp
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 cups (160 g) baby spinach
- ¼ cup (25 g) parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- Cook pasta in boiling water until al dente.
- Drain and set pasta aside.
- Heat up wok, pour in olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter. Add garlic and crushed red pepper, cook until fragrant.
- Throw in shrimp, salt and pepper to taste, and stir until shrimp half cooked.
- Add in oregano and spinach.
- Return cooked pasta to the wok, add remaining butter, parmesan, and parsley. Stir until well mixed and the butter is melted.
- When the shrimp are cooked, add lemon juice
To find tips on seasoning and cleaning our hand hammered wok, visit FAQ.