- 10 mins
This spicy lemon shrimp is packed full of flavour and ready on your table in under 10 minutes!
- 1 ¾ pounds (800g) shrimp, deveineds
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small chili, minced
- Juice of half a lemon
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Salt and black pepper
- Place a wok over high heat. When wok is hot, add oil.
- Add the garlic and chili. Cook until fragrant (about 1 minute)
- Fry shrimp and add salt and pepper, to your taste. Keep stirring and cook until the shrimp beginning to turn nice and pink.
- Add lemon juice and a tablespoon of water (if required). Stir-fry until the shrimp have cooked through.
- Garnish with fresh chopped parsley and serve over rice
To find tips on seasoning and cleaning our hand hammered wok, visit FAQ.