- 15 mins
This speedy stir-fry is a delicious way to incorporate more vegetables into your diet.
- 2 bunch choy sum
- 1 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled, grated
- 1 long red chili, deseeded, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- Blanch choy sum in boiling water for 30 seconds, drain and set aside.
- Heat a wok over high heat.
- Add oil. Swirl to coat. Add garlic, ginger and chili. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until fragrant.
- Add choy sum. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until bright green and just tender.
- Add oyster sauce. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until leaves have wilted.
To find tips on seasoning and cleaning our hand hammered wok, visit FAQ.