- All Products
- Hand-made Traditional Bamboo Steamer...
- Our natural bamboo steamer is hand-made from 100% tightly woven bamboo strips, fixed with bamboo nails and free of metal or plastic.
- The tight lid captures steam and can be cooked quickly and efficiently while sealing the nutrients of the food.
- Healthy cooking: used to cook vegetables, meat and fish or to heat food, ideal for steaming snacks, dumplings, vegetables, rice, beef, chicken, fish, etc.
- Rinse the bamboo steamer and lid with cold water before using for the first time.
- After each use, if necessary, wash the steamer with hot water and a brush.
- Steamer Baskets are stackable, Steam multiple foods at once.
- Easy to use, simply place in or on top of any wok, pan or stockpots.
- Perfect steaming companion for our 14" wok.
- FREE Shipping from China Warehouse.
- 2 x Bamboo Steamer baskets
- 1 x Bamboo lid
- 100% handmade, please allow 1 ~ 3mm error in measurments.
- Colour of the photos may be different to the product due to differents in moniter colours.
15cm / 5.9", 20cm / 7.8", 24cm / 9.4", 30cm / 11.8"
- Season wok before first use. Wok arrives with a pre-coating of oil lightly covering the interior surface. Remove the oil coating by hand-washing the wok in hot water with a scouring pad and detergent. Rinse and dry with a paper towel. If the paper towel remains black, scrub the wok again (you want naked steel, with no oil on it). Place the wok over high heat. You will notice that orange-yellow steel will begin to turn blue. When done, the entire surface of the wok should be blue.
- Suitable for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Use wok ring stands for induction, electric and ceramic cooktops.
- The wok will become very hot during cooking. Please exercise caution.
- Hand-wash in hot water. Stuck-on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat, allowing traces of grease from cooking to burn onto the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
Ask about this product
Have a question?