Traditionally handmade, high quality, perfect for cleaning our wok.
Free shipping from our China warehouse.
- Traditional 12" long bamboo wok brush is constructed entirely of split bamboo strips gathered in a knot at the top.
- The wok brush is designed to quickly and efficiently clean a wok.
- The brush should be used in a swirling motion under running water to clean the wok.
- The wok brush is also referred to as a cleaning whisk.
- Professional quality for all commercial and home use
- Item Name: Cleaning Whisk
- Material: Bamboo
- Length: Approx. 12''
- Color: Brown
- Quantity: 1 Pc
- Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement. pls make sure you do not mind before you bid.
- Due to the difference between different monitors, the picture may not reflect the actual color of the item. Thank you!
1 x Cleaning Whisk (without retail package)
- [Only for non-preseasoned wok] Season wok before first use. Wok arrives with a pre-coating of oil lightly covering the interior surface. Remove the oil coating by hand-washing the wok in hot water with a scouring pad and detergent. Rinse and dry with a paper towel. If the paper towel remains black, scrub the wok again (you want naked steel, with no oil on it). Place the wok over high heat. You will notice that orange-yellow steel will begin to turn blue. When done, the entire surface of the wok should be blue.
- Suitable for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Use wok ring stands for induction, electric and ceramic cooktops.
- The wok will become very hot during cooking. Please exercise caution.
- Hand-wash in hot water. Stuck-on food particles can be removed with a soft sponge or cloth.
- Dry over a hot burner set on high heat, allowing traces of grease from cooking to burn onto the surface.
- Oil regularly to maintain seasoning.
Ask about this product
Have a question?