- 15 mins
These yummy clams are smothered in a garlicky butter sauce that will have you licking your fingers like crazy.
- 1 1/2 lbs clams, rinsed, scrubbed and cleaned
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 3 dashes cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoons chopped flat parsley
- Black pepper to taste
- Heat wok to medium heat only. The butter will burn if your wok is too hot.
- Add butter and sauté garlic until lightly browned.
- Add the clams into the Mammafong® Carbon Steel wok, and quickly toss around.
- Add wine, cayenne pepper and black pepper.
- Let it cook for 1 minute, or until the clams are all open. Add the lemon juice and parsley, stir to combine well.
- Remove from heat. You may serve it with rice or crusty bread.
To find tips on seasoning and cleaning our hand hammered wok, visit FAQ.