- 35 mins
For a meal that is well worth the wait, try these stickily delicious pork ribs. The golden crispy ribs are covered in sweet and sticky sauce. Perfect served over rice and steam green
1/2 pound (225g) thinly sliced beef strips (such as flank or sirloin)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2-inch piece of fresh ginger, minced
- 1 carrot, julienned or thinly sliced
- 1/2 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cornstarch (optional, for thicker sauce)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Red pepper flakes or sriracha sauce (optional, for heat)
- Chopped green onions or cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Use 1/2 pound of thinly sliced beef strips.
- Use 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil for cooking.
- Reduce the garlic and ginger to 1 clove and a 1/2-inch piece, respectively.
- Use 1 carrot and 1/2 of a large onion, both thinly sliced.
- Halve the sauce ingredients: Use 1 tablespoon of soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon of oyster sauce, 1/2 teaspoon of sugar, and 1/4 teaspoon of cornstarch (if using).
To find tips on seasoning and cleaning our hand hammered wok, visit FAQ.