- 35 mins
For a meal that is well worth the wait, try these stickily delicious pork ribs. The golden crispy ribs are covered in sweet and sticky sauce. Perfect served over rice and steam green
- 2 pounds spare ribs cut into roughly 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoons sea salt
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoons Toasted sesame seed
- Wash and dry spare ribs with paper towel. Set aside. In a large bowl, pour in water, honey, salt and soy sauce and mix well.
- Heat wok and add oil. Brown the spare ribs on all sides for 5-10 minutes. Add water honey mixture and bring to a boil. Cook over medium high heat until liquid is greatly reduced and sauce becomes thick and caramelizes. This will take 20-25 minutes.
- Turn the heat off as soon as the ribs are caramelized. Stir the spare ribs to carefully coat each piece with the caramelized honey sauce.
- Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
To find tips on seasoning and cleaning our hand hammered wok, visit FAQ.