- 15 mins
One of the quickest and easiest staple dishes among Chinese family 👪 . Kids gonna love ❤️ it!
- 4 tomato, cut in wedge
- 5 eggs, beaten
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup
- Heat up wok. Add 2 tablespoon of oil. Add green onions and stir-fry for 10 seconds. Add the eggs and gently scrambling the eggs for about 1 minute. The egg should be still runny not hard. Set aside.
- Rinse out the wok and dry. Heat up wok and add in the remaining oil. Add tomatoes, and stir-fry until they are soft and have released their juices. cook for another 1 minute.
- Put eggs back in and gently stir to combine. If it looks too dry, add some water. To finish off the dish, stir in a tablespoon of tomato ketchup (That’s how my mom made it and your kids are going to love it!).
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with steamed rice or simple congee.
To find tips on seasoning and cleaning our hand hammered wok, visit FAQ.